Monday, November 22, 2010

Boyisms

Cute things the boys said in the last week:

1. Gregory - Mom, you got some age on you!
2. Eric: I ask "What are you thankful for?" Eric, " I am thankful for deer, fish and turkey to eat."  
3. Gregory - (who has been watching Beauty and the Beast everyday and is obsessed with Gaston) asks me, "Mom, do you think that I have biceps to spare?"
4. Eric: having to do homework  he has to write two things that he can do.  He writes  *catch fish and *give good hugs.
5. Gregory - we're at the Parade on Saturday and Gregory gets a huge handful of candy for a cute little girl about his age and he says, "That's the girl I've got my eye on, that's the one I'm gonna Marry!"  

They so crack me up!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED it when he told Zoe she was the girl he was going to marry :o) so cute.

    ReplyDelete