Friday, November 5, 2010

50 Days and Counting...

50 Days til Christmas... Thats right - 50 DAYS UNTIL Christmas!!  Scary isn't it!!

So tonight - or rather this afternoon it started.  At lunch I bought Eric's first Christmas present of 2010... shhhh...it's a secret, but I got him an acoustic guitar.  He pesters Hanna EVERY Friday (she brings it to school for Music).  I am super excited - I can't wait to see his face!!  Then, this evening, it was Gregory's turn.  I've stimulated the economy enough for one night!  I got a couple of things off his list from his favorite store - you know the one - CABELA'S!   I've already got a present for Gav - just need a cool toy to finish him up.  All in all I think I am doing pretty good this year.  My plan is to be finished before Dec 1st - I so can't stand shopping with crazy people who wait til the last minute.  I am so excited for Christmas this year - it's going to be the first year our boys will have a "Real" Christmas tree.  We donated our fake one to the cub scouts for the parade float.  Should be interesting - the last time we had a real tree, Jeff got irritated at how I wove the lights around every limb and threw the whole thing out - lights and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment